Managing pain with the AutoFuser
Take control ofyour patient’s post-operative pain with the new AutoFuser pain management System.
The AutoFuser provides an accurate and flexible method of providing local anesthetic directly into the nerve bundle or surgical site.
Multiple choices in reservoir sizes and PCA options allow you t customize your patient’s pain protocol.
The AutoFuser is intended for continuous and/or intermittent infusion of medication for general infusion use including antibiotic, chemotherapy and pain management therapies.
The AutoFuser unique circular design and small profile produce the most comfortable disposable pump available today without compromising reservoir volume.
Included strap clip and carrying pouch allow the patient and caregiver to monitor the infusion to confirm proper operation.
Unlike some elastomeric pumps, the AutoFuser is easy to prepare the pump can lie flat during the filling process for simple syringe transfer and the recessed fill-port minimizes sterility issues.
Within minutes, the pump can be filled, primed, and ready for patient use.
- Pain relief without the side effects of narcotics
- Graduated markings on pump allow for simple monitoring and operation
- Portable and Disposable
- Unique shape provides easy filling and patient comfort
- Reduce hospital stays and improve recovery time
- Latex free and DEHP free
- Visibility of medication filling and releasing in mL steps through the window that allows patient to assure how much he/she is having in extra